Wedding booked!!! oct 1st on the Paradise! !!

danielle2934

I got the deluxe package on the Carnival Paradise on 10/1/12 leaving from Tampa.

Anybody have any advice or suggestions about ways to customize it more? Like bringing my own silk flowers.

Anyone else get married on the Paradise? How was it?

Any reviews about the paradise since the upgrades and since the transfer to Tampa?

I'm getting married on the Paradise as well but in May of 2013. Are you getting married on the day of embarkation? We opted for getting married on the ship while in the port of Grand Cayman!! Please make sure to write a review when you get back, I would love to see your pics and hear about the cruise and the wedding!!

We are getting married in Tampa. I have been reading reviews from other ships but can't seem to find any reviews on the paradise since it came to Tampa. We are expecting about 50 sailing and 10 non sailing. 16 people already booked a cabin and that is not counting all my family members I know for sure that are coming but haven't booked yet.

I was hoping to find recent photos of the paradise but i'm sure they will start popping up soon

Archived