Question for the veteran VIP's

jason534

I had to book my son in my friends room so he had enough people for connecting rooms on the Triumph.

I am Platinum and my friend and my son are not. Anyone know if they'll let my son board with us or do we need to wait for the other cabin to check in?

Not a huge deal, just wanting to get on a little quicker:)

Thanks,

Jason

Is this a minor who will be on your credit card?? If so yes.

If its a adult son, technically no, and the S&S cards are in the other area, so its better to get them where you are supposed to .. but then it would not be hard to wait and all walk into the VIP area to board together.

I was told by Carnival rep that as long as you cover the other guests onboard acct, that they can check in with you. I believe on the online check in process there is a way to add them. Also have been told , that once onboard, they can switch to their credit card. Please correct me if this is wrong.

I was told by Carnival rep that as long as you cover the other guests onboard acct, that they can check in with you. I believe on the online check in process there is a way to add them. Also have been told , that once onboard, they can switch to their credit card. Please correct me if this is wrong.

You are correct! We had some friends cruise with us on our last cruise and my husband is not VIP just yet. We were linking on our S&S and they sent them through VIP with us. We did get there early and the line was short. Had the line been long, I would have felt bad. But it wasn't, so I didn't:D.

No correcting here, you are correct. We've done this a few times, with adults in the other cabin.

ETA - You are allowed to link up to two other cabins to your credit card.

Archived