cruising solo/single and meeting people.

cruzin w chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris,

I don't think you have anything to worry about if you be yourself! From your post you come off laid back with a sense of humor and if you get open like a bag of chips after a drink even better!

I haven't booked yet, but I am considering cruising on the Epic in Dec.

I am like you but proabably worse. I went on the March 3 sailing and had such a great time. The cruise director for the solo cabins was really good at getting people together. She was setting up some lunches/dinners and even a trip to the Ice Bar. There was a space to leave note and set up shore excursions. I wouldn't hesitate to go again, in fact, I bought a future cruise. Relax, enjoy and have fun!

Hey Chris,

I don't think you have anything to worry about if you be yourself! From your post you come off laid back with a sense of humor and if you get open like a bag of chips after a drink even better!

I haven't booked yet, but I am considering cruising on the Epic in Dec.

well i dont think you should consider it, i think you should DO IT !!! join our roll call " end of the world cruise 2012. its gonna be a blast :D

I have the Breakaway for 9/15/13 but am still considering EPIC II on 12/15.

As time goes on I am more fond of the trip. What made it good for solos in my opinion was not only the studio cabins but the size of the ship. I found there were more activites and entertainment than the other 5 cruises I have been on. Now many people did not prefer a large ship as they wanted something more relaxing, but being a solo passenger I wanted to meet as many people as possible and participate in many things. After going on the Epic I would never go on one of the older NCL ships as a solo.

Archived