Cozumel in March

jolly_cruiser

We will be in Cozumel in March for the first time...I am looking for suggestions on what to do in the port...have a 2 year old with us....I am looking for beaches, activities, excursions, restaurants that are kid friendly and what are the cant miss activities in Cozumel.

We were there last March with our 6 and 9 year olds. We took a cab to Paradise Beach. It was $12 a person for the pool, lounge chairs, water toys, etc. (The water activities are probably too "old" for your little one.)

There is an open air restaurant there with tacos, etc. I'm pretty sure my son had chicken finger and fries.

The pool is fantastic!

I'd say it was under ten minutes and it cost about $15?

The time before that we did Chakkanaub Park. It's a national park and is wonderful in its own way.

We'll be in Cozumel again in July and will go back to Paradise Beach. My kids won't consider anything else!!

Paradise Beach is a good option; if you'd prefer a less crowded place you might look at Nachi Cocom -- limited to 100 customers per day, all-inclusive, nice beach, nice pool, okay hot tub, great food, drinks and service. You will not have any trouble finding shade for your little one.

Taxi to Paradise, Nachi or most of the other beach clubs on that side costs $15 and takes 10-15 minutes. Good luck! :)

We will be in Cozumel in March for the first time...I am looking for suggestions on what to do in the port...have a 2 year old with us....I am looking for beaches, activities, excursions, restaurants that are kid friendly and what are the cant miss activities in Cozumel.

If you go to PB you won't have to pay for your 2 year old to have a separate lounge chair if you don't want. Adults don't have to pay for water 'toys' if they won't use them so ultimately it could only cost $4.00 for your family. Then of course, they ask that each person spend a minimum of $10.00. Still it will make for a very reasonably priced beach day.

Enjoy!

I haven't been to Chankanaab, but from what I've heard it might be good for a 2 year old. It has a children's play area, marine life like dolphins and sea lions, lizards, plant life, etc. 2 is too young to snorkel but might still enjoy seeing the fish swimming around if wading out into the water in parents arms.

Archived