MTD - Party Of 2 on EOS

Highboy90

Hey everyone. :)

What I like (read) about NCL is "freestyle dining" and is the cruiseline I was doing the most research on for the past week or so but due to schedules, I am now considering a 5-day cruise out of N.J. in April aboard RCCL. (Must admit, I like the decor better.)

Now given "My Time Dining" is similar in most repsects to NCL, how does a couple going solo who prefer not to "mingle" work out on the Explorer of the Seas. Are tables for two (2) available in most areas or is it hard to get a "private" table in the MDR?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. :cool:

Hey everyone. :)

What I like (read) about NCL is "freestyle dining" and is the cruiseline I was doing the most research on for the past week or so but due to schedules, I am now considering a 5-day cruise out of N.J. in April aboard RCCL. (Must admit, I like the decor better.)

Now given "My Time Dining" is similar in most repsects to NCL, how does a couple going solo who prefer not to "mingle" work out on the Explorer of the Seas. Are tables for two (2) available in most areas or is it hard to get a "private" table in the MDR?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. :cool:

Most people who chose MTD do not share a table and you will have no problem getting a table for two. Enjoy!

Archived