change in how FCC being refunded from Crown 2/4 cruise

whatcruiseisnext

To those of you that used your FCC to book your deposit on the Crown 2/4 cruise that was cancelled, there has been a change in what they are going to do with them. I was notified today that they FCC were not going to be deposited back into our "banks" but that they were going to be refunded. This came about apparently because we already got...and used....the shipboard credit from this FCC I believe. It is being refunded to the credit card that you purchased the FCC with. It has already been applied to my credit card. It is a good thing that I have more FCC to be used in my "bank"!

It is a good thing that I have more FCC to be used in my "bank"!

That's for sure. But I bet if you didn't have any more and said you had planned to purchase more on that cruise, that they would allow you to keep them. I have six extra ones but I bet most people only have one.

I think Princess has been more than fair about that ordeal.

That's for sure. But I bet if you didn't have any more and said you had planned to purchase more on that cruise, that they would allow you to keep them. I have six extra ones but I bet most people only have one.

I think Princess has been more than fair about that ordeal.

I always have six and you never know when you're going to need them. In fact, I used two on the last day of our previous cruise (Feb. 17th) and bought two more for the B2B I booked. That left me with four and I thought it's quite enough until we board the Diamond on the 15th of April. Now that we hear bookings for the new Royal will open in a few weeks, I have the potential B2B covered with those FCC's. You just never know. Sometimes even six is not enough. :)

Archived