Regatta - Spa deck & Cabanas

LaCroisiereS'amuse

Just booked the September crossing on Regatta & haven't been on an "R" ship since pre-Marina days.

I took full advantage of the Spa Deck on Marina recently as it was included for those in PH's, but I believe this is only the case on Marina :confused:

Can anyone confirm if this is true?? And if not, what were the charges for a full cruise package?

Also, any ideas on the cost of a cabana package for a 14 night cruise in Spetember (no prices in the "Already Booked" section yet)??

Thanks in advance :)

Just booked the September crossing on Regatta & haven't been on an "R" ship since pre-Marina days.

I took full advantage of the Spa Deck on Marina recently as it was included for those in PH's' date=' but I believe this is only the case on Marina :confused:

Can anyone confirm if this is true?? And if not, what were the charges for a full cruise package?

Also, any ideas on the cost of a cabana package for a 14 night cruise in Spetember (no prices in the "Already Booked" section yet)??

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

On Regatta in October we were in a PH and were told in no uncertain terms we couldn't use the Spa Deck! We had our brochure with us which clearly indicated we could but were told it was a printing error :confused:. Sorry, don't know what the charges were.

I took full advantage of the Spa Deck on Marina recently as it was included for those in PH's' date=' but I believe this is only the case on Marina :confused:

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

The charge for a cabana package on Regatta's 21-day Panama Canal transit last September was $750. I'm afraid I do not understand to what "a full cruise package" refers.

The charge for a cabana package on Regatta's 21-day Panama Canal transit last September was $750. I'm afraid I do not understand to what "a full cruise package" refers.

Thanks for the info....I meant the rates for the full 14nt cruise for both the spa deck & the cabanas.

Am I right in saying you get access to the spa deck when you book a cabana (in addition to the cabana of course!). :)

That was not the case when he had a cabana on Regatta years ago, but maybe they have changed. They only allowed Vista and Owner's suites to use the spa deck on the R ships and those getting a massage or other treatment in the spa could use it immediately before treatment or after. I remember the attendant in the spa going so far as to saying how long after the treatment I was allowed to use it. Couldn't be bothered.

Archived