Silhouette February 22 sailing

LunaSeaRetreat

What does cocktail (formal optional) mean? How did everyone dress? Were men in suits and ladies in fancy dresses, long? Formal optional is a little confusing. Were they dressed in"Smart casual and above" attire? If you could clarify a little that would be great.

Thanks.

We had select dining and Matt went down at six to scout things out. I paid attention when we went to dinner. My guess is 25% of the men just wore nice collared shirts. Much fewer tuxes than on the "real" formal nights. Many with jackets and no ties, many in suits and ties. Matt wore a nice collared silk shirt with no tie. I'm sure this was because it was a port day. Of course women get away with anything every formal night in my opinion. (black pants nice top)

Matt wore his tux the other formal nights.

I thought most people looked very nice every night. Many women dressed like going to a cocktail party every night.

I also peaked into Blu (since we'll be there next time) on a "real" formal night and most men had on jackets even though it is not required.

Cynthia

Archived