I wrote a review, it was never posted...

...feeling a little sad :( , we wrote a lengthy review of our cruise on the Brilliance in January. and it was never posted on this site. I thought it might be a helpful review, as it was our first cruise. Anyone else have this experience?

They review the reviews...it can take a few days to show up. I hope it does get posted soon, I would like to read it!

BTW...when I do a review, after my first one with all the typos...I like to write the review in my Word Perfect, do a spell check then copy and paste. That way, if it doesn't get posted for some reason I can always copy and paste it again.

If you sent the review to the CC home page...it takes them FOREVER to post them. You should post your review right here on the RCI thread so we can all read it. I look here for reviews and very seldom go to the home page because they are never up to date.

I wrote two - neither of them were posted. I hardly even had any negatives to mention, mostly positives. I don't understand the selection process for whose gets posted, but I liked it better when we just posted the reviews to a thread. It certainly seemed more fair and unbiased.

Hi, I'm doing my best to catch up on reviews. We've had so many member submitting reviews. If you email me the dates you sent in the reviews, the author name and the ship name, I'll try to find those reviews and release them!

Host Miriam was helpful in getting my review posted. If you email her the info she asks for, I'm sure she will take care of it for you. :)

• Administrators

Miriam is correct....we've experienced tremendous growth coupled with the release of our member review submission process....which makes it much easier to submit your review for publication. Also, you can RATE the ship during the process.

We publish both positive and negative reviews. However, all reviews are read by a REAL PERSON before they are released on our website (this is much different than the boards -- where nothing is prescreened). We do not edit for content, we do spellcheck/grammar check -- and we will remove any travel agent information included.

In general, we will return to the author anything that is better suited to be posted on the boards. Also, we do not publish letters to cruise lines, or reviews that actually are "one issue rants". Here's what we look for when publishing a review:

Here's what we look for:

Background Information

Travel To Port of Embarkation

Hotel Info (if any)

Stateroom

Ship Info

Dining

Activities

- Children's Clubs

Service

Entertainment

Shore Excursions

Disembarkation

Summary

Your review need not cover all of the above, a majority is fine. However, your review should be comprehensive in nature -- covering your cruise in detail. Please review recently published reviews for samples, located on the submission page. Short, paragraph-long reviews will be returned for posting on the boards.

• Administrators

Yes, we were WAY far behind last year. We brought in extra help, and we're getting back on track. Also, this past HOLIDAY and winter cruising season blew us out of the water (pun intended). We apologize that they are taking so long, but we are working on them.

Right now we are about 6 weeks behind.

Archived