EZ check San Fran....

Daniel1313

What is EZ check?

Eddie,

It is when the cruise line and airlines together offer a service, where you leave your luggage outside your cabin door the last night of the cruise. They pick it up and print your boarding pass for you and you don't see your luggage again until you get to your home airport. The charge is $20 per person, plus any luggage fee's the airline charges. Not all airlines participate. Last time we sailed out of LA two years ago this service was offered. I have been hearing lately it has not been offered in LA. We are sailing into San Fran in early April and was wondering if it was offered there. We have usede it quite a few times and it is wonderful....

Dan

Eddie,

It is when the cruise line and airlines together offer a service, where you leave your luggage outside your cabin door the last night of the cruise. They pick it up and print your boarding pass for you and you don't see your luggage again until you get to your home airport. The charge is $20 per person, plus any luggage fee's the airline charges. Not all airlines participate. Last time we sailed out of LA two years ago this service was offered. I have been hearing lately it has not been offered in LA. We are sailing into San Fran in early April and was wondering if it was offered there. We have usede it quite a few times and it is wonderful....

Dan

Thanks Dan. I heard of the service as you describe, but I did not know the name. That is certainly a really good service.

I hope it turns out to be available for you.

Must be no one has sailed into San Francisco lately????

There are very cruises that now leave out of SF lately....think the STAR is coming here for the first time in a few weeks. So, you are correct, I don't think anyone has sailed into San Francisco lately :D

Archived