Emerald Questions

Cruisin'BusyBee

Hi to all: Is the Cafe Caribe & International Cafe the same? Where is location of this (these) on the Emerald?

Prices are right up there for Emerald - 3/2013 - anyone care to state what they are paying for it? I was quoted: $1699 +100 = $1799 total pp????

Thanks for info!

C/BB:)

The price will depend on the category.....and you did not say yours, so it is hard to compare.

We have cruised on the Emerald for 20 days in March the past couple of years, and will be doing so this coming month, also. In addition, we will be booking her for march/13 when we are on board.

Past experience has been that the price does decrease as the month do by, and we have received many price reductions before final payment.

Hi, Celia,

Which March 2013 cruise are you looking at? Geoff and I are booked on the Emerald's Southern Caribbean cruise that leaves 3/17. We're also doing the Emerald Eastern Caribbean cruise in 3 weeks. We booked an AD minisuite guarantee for the 2013 cruise in December and I'm hoping the price will drop some more this summer like our March 2012 cruise price did.

If you think of more questions that you'd like me to check out when I'm on the ship, just send me an email.

Tell Ken hello for me.

Donna

The Caribe Cafe is part of the Buffet deck 15

And the international is on Deck 5

You can check them out on the Princess web page

Cafe Caribe is towards the stern of the ship from the aft elevators (lifts for you English speakers), and is a separate venue from the Horizon Court buffet. While it is also a buffet the presentation, food quality, preparation, and service is definitely a step above. It is our preference for onboard dining on the Emerald Princess.

OMG: Donna - I lost your Xmas Card and your info, so unable to locate u! Isn't it funny how things work out! YES, Ken and I have a RCL Southern in March, going on Carnival w/daughter this fall, just BOOKED our Princess 2013. I did not have your email: please forward it, so we can "chat": chayes6@nycap.rr.com

C/BB:D

Hi to all: Is the Cafe Caribe & International Cafe the same? Where is location of this (these) on the Emerald?

Prices are right up there for Emerald - 3/2013 - anyone care to state what they are paying for it? I was quoted: $1699 +100 = $1799 total pp????

Thanks for info!

C/BB:)

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/ep/amenities_publicrooms/personal_choice_dining/index.html

http://www.princess.com/find/searchResults.do?time=251&trade=&ship=EP&duration=&port=&date=0313&order=&filterBy=&tourdur=&ppax=&meta=B&resType=C&bID=PCDIR&pageOffset=

Archived