I was MAD for a few minutes...

LEXIpoo

I submitted the price protection form 2 days ago and I never got a response and I noticed the price went back up...so I was all F$%^ YOU CARNIVAL!

Then something told me to log into my booking and I saw the credit :eek: thank you Carnival lol :D

Thank you Bad sunburn

I thought they'd send an e-mail approving or denying it...I was checking my e-mails every 30 minutes....and seeing people on here getting theirs approved so I was starting to get upset that they didn't do mine and there it was waiting for me.

One time they (ta) said the way I had tried to use my FCC that it wasn't valid. Needless to say I was a little bothered. Wasn't gonna let it ruin my cruise though. Got to check in and took it with me just to see, fully prepared to argue till blue in the face, and before I even said anything the person at the counter says, "oh I see you already have a 100 obc". Whew. And truth be told, if I had checked the documents and all, it was probably already on there anyway!!!! Lol.

I get an email every time ...one with the standard 7 to 10 days and another with the acceptance or denied ...I'm finding the closer you get to

sail date the quicker they get back to you...I sail in two weeks and the last two requests only took 2 days to get a response...

Thank you Bad sunburn

I thought they'd send an e-mail approving or denying it...I was checking my e-mails every 30 minutes....and seeing people on here getting theirs approved so I was starting to get upset that they didn't do mine and there it was waiting for me.

these boards are for cruisers that post about their experience with cruising and things related to it. You can post anything you like...

Please just ignore the negative remarks to your posts... your opinions and views ,negative or positive, are fine to post..

I just wish that people would quit being rude on these boards... this is one reason why one certain person has ignored these boards.... when the majority here are good fun people... why let just a few ruin good relationships?

I submitted the price protection form 2 days ago and I never got a response and I noticed the price went back up...so I was all F$%^ YOU CARNIVAL!

Then something told me to log into my booking and I saw the credit :eek: thank you Carnival lol :D

That cracked me up!

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you look at the original post vs. Cruiserguys comment, I'm thinking Lexi's comment was far more helpful than his. Just sayin'

So another person starting a thread without all the information......so you made a thread and then within the time of the same thread you got an answer that yoga re happy with, but still posted it?????

Whats the point??????

My but aren't you pleasant?

I never got an email notification on my last price drop.....but it just showed up on my account.

Ditto

They used to send email with new billing statement in it. (very nice)

Then they used to send email saying price was approved. (acceptable)

Now you just wait a few days and check your account (*** is sending an automated email that difficult?)

I liked your post :) It made me giggle:p

Archived