Destinations Contest

OceanDreaming2

I think I have the correct answers to 4 of the 5 questions on the Norwegian Destinations contest (on Facebook). The riddle has me stumped. Here it is:

Don't wait until Dawn for this English treat, 3 angles are legend an adventure to greet, "lucky" beach-bays, blue waters and tales of sand; a champagne hue, in summer demand. Good luck with this riddle lol!

Can anyone help me (and probably several others, too)?

Thanks!

I think I have the correct answers to 4 of the 5 questions on the Norwegian Destinations contest (on Facebook). The riddle has me stumped. Here it is:

Don't wait until Dawn for this English treat, 3 angles are legend an adventure to greet, "lucky" beach-bays, blue waters and tales of sand; a champagne hue, in summer demand. Good luck with this riddle lol!

Can anyone help me (and probably several others, too)?

Thanks!

I don't do Facebook and have no idea on the contest....DAWN sails to Berumda in the summer, 3 angles is usually a triangle, lucky....might be about horseshoe beach, champagne hue sand..could be the pink sand beaches of BERMUDA.

I don't do Facebook and have no idea on the contest....DAWN sails to Berumda in the summer, 3 angles is usually a triangle, lucky....might be about horseshoe beach, champagne hue sand..could be the pink sand beaches of BERMUDA.

Thanks!

I was thinking the answer might be Bermuda Triangle but that's not lucky and not an English treat, so I'm stumped.

Archived