Sports and NCL Cruises

qcnc

Hi everyone! I was wondering if the NCL fleet gets ESPN while at sea? I know many other lines do and broadcast big games. The boats seem to have sports bars, but I wasn't sure what the feed-in was like (I'd assume they have ESPN, but want to check). I've seen scattered information elsewhere, but never a definitive answer!

It's ESPN International. The programming won't be identical to what's carried on ESPN in the US....which is why you can watch events like the Super Bowl and the World Series on the ship's ESPN channel even though those games are carried on other networks in the US. On the other hand you're going to see a lot more soccer than you would on ESPN in the US.

It's ESPN International. The programming won't be identical to what's carried on ESPN in the US....which is why you can watch events like the Super Bowl and the World Series on the ship's ESPN channel even though those games are carried on other networks in the US. On the other hand you're going to see a lot more soccer than you would on ESPN in the US.

Just got off the Dawn on Sunday and it was ESPN USA. Watched NFL Prime Time and Baseball Tonight spring training reports. Not to mention Sports Center.

Quite a pleasant surprise as on my previous NCL cruises it was just as you described.

Archived