Victory Cruise Director?

DragonLips

My first cruise was on the Victory to Canada. We had an excellent, and very funny cruise director Mark that left the ship(Sept, 2003). I'm trying to remember his name and find out if he transferred to another ship in the Carnival fleet. Very funny man from England....anyone.....??????

Mark Price! The one who did the Robin Hood show?

I was on the Glory last summer when he was the CD for that ship. Actually, his mother and gf were on the ship also for that cruise. They announced as we were disembarking that he had become engaged the night before. He was a very nice guy and I must say not bad to look at all! Anyway, I don't know where he is now, but would definitely like to do a cruise with him again.

Mark Price! The one who did the Robin Hood show?

I was on the Glory last summer when he was the CD for that ship. Actually, his mother and gf were on the ship also for that cruise. They announced as we were disembarking that he had become engaged the night before. He was a very nice guy and I must say not bad to look at all! Anyway, I don't know where he is now, but would definitely like to do a cruise with him again.

MARK PRICE!!! YES! You got it! So he bounced over to Glory. I wonder if he's still with Glory at this time, or if his sailing days are done now that he's settling down? If anyone sailed Glory recently, let me know if Mark Price was the CD for your cruise.

Archived