Catalina Island

JennLuvs2Cruise

• 3 weeks later...

I have posted this question here and the carnival thread and nobody has answered either :( We will have our 2 year old with us and were wondering if the boat picks us up at the dock and we don't have to get into a vehicle. We will not be bringing a carseat with us so we can't do an excursion that you need to drive to. Thought about leaving him in Camp Carnival just not sure that is a good idea as he is only 2........decisions,decisions!!

I have posted this question here and the carnival thread and nobody has answered either :( We will have our 2 year old with us and were wondering if the boat picks us up at the dock and we don't have to get into a vehicle. We will not be bringing a carseat with us so we can't do an excursion that you need to drive to. Thought about leaving him in Camp Carnival just not sure that is a good idea as he is only 2........decisions,decisions!!

I believe that the boat will collect you from port as it is the nearest point to Catalina Island. Launching from Bayahibe would add another 40 minutes to the boat ride which doesn't make sense. btw you might want to double check that they allow 2 year olds on the trip - many boat excursions don't.

I have posted this question here and the carnival thread and nobody has answered either :(We will have our 2 year old with us and were wondering if the boat picks us up at the dock and we don't have to get into a vehicle. We will not be bringing a carseat with us so we can't do an excursion that you need to drive to. Thought about leaving him in Camp Carnival just not sure that is a good idea as he is only 2........decisions,decisions!!

Beanersmom!!

I'm a Beaners mom too. I saw your screen name and had to laugh. My daughter was always a bean pole growing up so her nickname is "Beaner". She is 33 now and we still call her beaner and some call me Beaners mom!!! how funny is that. I sent this to her she'll get a laugh. :p

Beanersmom!!

I'm a Beaners mom too. I saw your screen name and had to laugh. My daughter was always a bean pole growing up so her nickname is "Beaner". She is 33 now and we still call her beaner and some call me Beaners mom!!! how funny is that. I sent this to her she'll get a laugh. :p

Hahahaha! My DS is 2 and has always been called beaner or bean....lol...he is definately not a beanpole but rather a nickname I started when I saw his first ultrasound :):) DH and I have been trying to call him by his "real" name because he is getting confused...lol

Archived