CCL Stock and OBC

bmckim

It has to be voted on every year, but always gets re-uped.

Yep,,,I'm waiting for them to "re-up" for next year, as my wife is doing a B2B Med cruise, repositioning, and I need to get the OBC for those two cruises, but they don't happen until Sept/Oct. of 2012. That'll amount to a fair amount of change, as one is a 12 day, and the other a 15. Should pay for a few excursions! :D

"SKY"

I had booked a cruise in Dec, the March 4, 2012 Splendor, 4 more days!! Then read about the OBC here on CC for stockholders. Thought it over, bought the 100 shares in Feb, emailed a statement and got the OBC. I bought the shares after I booked. I think it's a great benefit for stockholders, plan to keep the shares as long as I'm cruising.

I had booked a cruise in Dec, the March 4, 2012 Splendor, 4 more days!! Then read about the OBC here on CC for stockholders. Thought it over, bought the 100 shares in Feb, emailed a statement and got the OBC. I bought the shares after I booked. I think it's a great benefit for stockholders, plan to keep the shares as long as I'm cruising.

My understanding and I own and use CCL OBC is that you must submit your request form and proof of ownership a minimum of 14 days before sailing.

Yep,,,I'm waiting for them to "re-up" for next year, as my wife is doing a B2B Med cruise, repositioning, and I need to get the OBC for those two cruises, but they don't happen until Sept/Oct. of 2012. That'll amount to a fair amount of change, as one is a 12 day, and the other a 15. Should pay for a few excursions! :D

"SKY"

Ya man, that'll be a nice chunk!

Archived