Entertainment Books

PACURN

Entertainment books are 9.99 right now. It's usually 35.00. It's a good deal if you're heading to the islands before Nov. 2005. You will dave alot of money. Heck If you only use one coupo it's worth the ten bucks to buy one. Aloha

:rolleyes: Well, that figures. Mine just showed up today and I ordered it about 6 wks ago. Was afraid to wait for the better sale. I guess I should be happy just to have one. I thought maybe they were sold out already.

Minnie: We did a couple of years ago on Oahu and got a good rate at the Continental Surf. We were happy and they did it at like 2 in the morning for the next day.

Thanks PACURN, ordered one for Reno/Tahoe since we'll be there in July. *smile*

Emi

Minnie, We did - we got 20% off our two-night stay at the Radisson Hotel Waikiki in Oahu. We are going in June. We got the Club Kuhio Oceanview room for $183/night. The normal price was $229...so over two nights that saves us $92 before taxes! You just have to bring your entertainment card with you when you check in.

PS - Although I just recently purchased a Hawaii book for $9.99 because of the special - I wanted to note...

You do NOT need a Hawaii entertainment book to get 20% off hotels in Hawaii. It's good for anywhere in the US. My entertainment book was for the Washington DC area, where I live.

But I got the Hawaii one, too - we're sure to get $15 (with shipping) worth out of using it. I hope mine doesn't take 6 weeks to come, since we're leaving in about 6 weeks. But it said 7 to 10 business days =)

I think for hotels you can get better rates elsewhere than with the coupon...we usually find a better deal on a rental car than with the coupons as well!

But the restaurant and activity coupons are just terrific. We use it regularly on Oahu and will use it on our vacation to the Big Island this summer. It pays for itself after 2 uses even if you had paid full price.

As an example of what Suebee just said, I just booked the Waikiki Marriott for $125/night for one night (4/28) on Priceline. And that's obviously with no kama'aina discount so anybody could get this rate.

Spleen

But I got the Hawaii one, too - we're sure to get $15 (with shipping) worth out of using it. I hope mine doesn't take 6 weeks to come, since we're leaving in about 6 weeks. But it said 7 to 10 business days =)

I ordered my book on 4/21, they emailed me today and said the order was shipped. Since its coming from Troy, Michigan I should get it on the 28th.

Archived