Thinking about booking valor

cuthbert732

I need help with a couple of questions.

First one is can anyone tell me about the valor.Wanted to go on the freedom but want to go to mobay been to ochio rios.

Second one is is everything inclued in the price in the steakhouse .I know the wine choice is extra.So has anyone ate at the steakhouse on the valor give me your thoughts.Thanks for any advice.;)

Just got back from the Valor, steakhouse ($30pp upcharge) includes meal, if you book your reservation for embarkation night, you get a free bottle of wine (their choice).

There has been some discussion on here about whether the tip is included in extra $30, the receipt prints with a tip line to add if you want.

We like the Valor, they added the Serenity area fore section decks 12 and 14. We liked the port side deck 12, spent most of the week there

you cant go wrong with either of the ships. We have sailed both and have had wonderful experiences each time. I think my favorite cruise would have been the freedom, but i would only be to happy to do either again. the links are for pictures i shot of my freedom and valor cruise

http://www.pbase.com/iamwiley/valor_cruise_2009 Valor

http://www.pbase.com/iamwiley/freedom_cruise_2010 Freedom

The tip is included in the cost of the steak house, However you are always welcome to tip more. I cant tell you that the steak house is worth the 30pp and the service is outstanding, you will want to tip extra! :)

Thanks everyone for your answers.I was looking at prices when we want to go and thinking about getting a baloney this time its in our price range.I always do oceanview got to check the airfares to see whats going on with fares in nov.Also thinking about doing ES dont know much about it but will ask about it.

Archived