Laptop question

springbreakcruiser

Not if it's a regular size laptop. Most people are going to say that it's safe just to leave it anywhere, but I put mine in a locked suitcase under my bed. I've also left it in the closet under my folded cloths, and under my pillow after the cabin has been madeup.

Netbook and tablets will fit in the safe. May have to angle in a netbook. While many cruisers never have problems with missing e-gear, there are instances reported from time to time of these things magically sprouting wings and flying away. Under the bed in a suitcase is out of sight out of mind for anyone wanting a "quick lift". I would trust that assigned room stewards are savvy enough to know tht if something expensive is missing from one of their assigned cabins fingers get pointed toward them very quickly.

This might be good reason to bring a luggage lock. I have not cruised with a computer, but if I did I would not feel right leaving it out. I realize that a determined thief will disappear an entire suitcase if needed, but that may be a little less likely than scooping up an unguarded laptop.

Archived