Will cabin above Cigar Bar smell smoke?

Just booked 6236 on VOS and now realize it is directly above the Cigar Bar on dk. five. I did a search but no mention of a problem, but I'm now worried! Not too many cabins left for this cruise and I like the location fine. Would anyone know about this? Also, if there is a sofa in this cabin? The ledgend says no, but one cc reviewer said yes. Any others been in it. It is a connecting room and seems like that effects the sofa thing sometimes. Only my 2nd rccl and I'm not real savvy to this line yet. Thanks for any help!

Smoke/smell should not be a problem. The ventilation system in the cigar lounge was built for the job.

Thanks, PeterPan! I think I'll keep it, as it's much closer to getting that morning coffee from the Int. Cafe. We've done VOS once and MOS twice, all forward, but stopped keeping up with which room we had a LONG time ago. It's DH's 65th B-Day so guess who will be getting the coffee:D

You might hear noise from Cleopatra's Needle if the band is playing loud. On my VOS cruises, the softer ballroom bands play there, though on my Dec. 2009 cruise Synergy (a good but loud group) played in there until midnight or later most nights.

Archived