Name your favorite cruise song!

misand

I am down to 2 weeks left, what songs should I download and play to get me ready to cruise?

I love Toes and some beach somewhere. Of course Margaritaville.

Any others?

Lots of great ones, personally for me, anything from J. Buffett, but The Cruise is certainly great. So is anything from The Barefoot Man (Grand Cayman local).

B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely ...Zak Brown Band "Get away to where the boat leaves from"

It's got a reggae beat...some of the words are..

"get away to where the boat leaves from

takes away all your big problems

you got worries you can throw them in the blue ocean

but you gotta get away to where the boat leaves from"

"Take one part sand and one part sea and one part shade of banana tree

the drinks they are cold and the reggae is hot and I know this is the place for me"

I am not cruising until October and I have the cd on in my car and blast it loud and sing along..Enjoy!!

How about Todd Rundgrin's song, "bang the drum all day" (used in the current Carnival ads)?,

Also, any pop song that names a ship (its a Miracle, you're the Inspiration, another day in Paradise, two tickets to Paradise, Magic).

There's also the Love Boat theme and Stevie Wonder's Upitght (everybody's alright).

Gotta say the original Electric Boogie by Marcia Griffiths. Don't here it as much on the sail always as you used to. Brings back those really good memories of all of the sail aways and that best, first minute when you’re pulling away from the pier and the party has really started!

Buffalo Soldier (I think?) My husband and I HATE this song, but we actually belly laugh every time we hear it because it is always played sometime on the cruise on Lido. It is a song we love to hate and we always know we are on a cruise when we hear it!

"Hot-Hot-Hot"

"Celebration"

"Red-Red Wine"

:D

If you're headed to the Caribbean, any steel drum ( Calypso ) music will put your mind in cruise mode. It's sad that Carnival no longer has a live steel drum band playing music on the Lido deck.:( I'm planning to have plenty of Calypso music loaded on my ipod for our next cruise.:D

Archived