Texas birth cert ? help!

Pjsgal

I realize we really NEED a passport .... But still have a just in case question.

When we ordered passport they told us in.Texas you need a long form birth certificate. We got.that. however, it doesn't.look.like the "raised seal" birth cert we used last time (we've since lost in a move).... This long form is like red or pinkish and blue. Almost looks like a title. I'm.wondering if this is going to.work for boarding if necessary.

Thanks !!!

I just got a state issued Certificate of Birth from California days ago and it did not have a raised seal which is common from what I have read. It is however printed on watermarked paper with a ink border that one can feel with a touch of the finger.

I ordered one for my DH from Florida from the Office of Vital Statistics and it's got a blue border and inside the border it goes from blue to pink~ It has the watermarks and a slightly raised seal~ it says Certification of Birth in bold capital letters then has state file # date it was filed and then childs name, dob, sex, county of birth and mom and dads full names.

Not all states do the *raised* seals anymore some might have a colored stamp or just use a watermark. so even if there is no raised seal don't freak out~ if you ordered it from the office of vs, you're good to go~

I realize we really NEED a passport .... But still have a just in case question.

When we ordered passport they told us in.Texas you need a long form birth certificate. We got.that. however, it doesn't.look.like the "raised seal" birth cert we used last time (we've since lost in a move).... This long form is like red or pinkish and blue. Almost looks like a title. I'm.wondering if this is going to.work for boarding if necessary.

Thanks !!!

This will be just fine. No worries!! Ours have water marks with no raised seal and there were no questions asked.

Archived