Cunard "Your views" panel

QM2 fan

Anyone else been invited to join this?? I have, I've registered and the first email from them arrived with a link to complete the first survey. However, the link doesn't work..it leads to a page not found message.....

Anyone else??:confused:

Hi there!

Yes I received the email and have completed the first survey without any technical problems.

I decided to complete the survey out of curiosity really but found some of the questions a little irritating. As I recall there were some about the newspapers and magazines which you read - and you had to tick every box from a long list, whether you read them or not, which required continual scrolling down the page.

If anyone connected to Cunard is reading this thread, I think they should bear in mind that long and complicated surveys tend to try the patience and are likely to deter people from completing further questionnaires in the future.

Hi there!

Yes I received the email and have completed the first survey without any technical problems.

I decided to complete the survey out of curiosity really but found some of the questions a little irritating. As I recall there were some about the newspapers and magazines which you read - and you had to tick every box from a long list, whether you read them or not, which required continual scrolling down the page.

If anyone connected to Cunard is reading this thread, I think they should bear in mind that long and complicated surveys tend to try the patience and are likely to deter people from completing further questionnaires in the future.

It's not like the Cunard phone questionaire, which can be completed in less than 4 glorious seconds. I assume Cunard reads the forums. The question is, do they (and Cruise Critic) read every post in every thread? Since the computer cookie situation has become quite insane (200 per scan done at least every other day), I suppose other aspects of online activity follows suit...

Many companies have surveys and questionnaires now. I wonder how many actually are completed, since they are time consuming. Shorter ones would likely be more attractive.:)

Archived