How do I pay off my cruise if I booked through a TA?

kwagmyre

My so-called "travel-agent" is beyond useless. I have a final payment date coming up on the 19th, and am trying to call her to find out WHERE I make this payment, and she is not returning my calls.

So my question is, if/when booking through a TA (NEVER AGAIN), how do I pay off my cruise? Does it have to go through these people, or is there a way I can do it direct with Carnival? FWIW, I have logged into the CCL "My Cruise Manager" and don't see any place to do it in there, please advise thanks.

We had the same problem with our TA. I ended up calling the company and making payment with her supervisor. Then she called me the day we were leaving to drive to Florida to say she had printed our boarding passes and luggage tags...needless to say I had printed them the week before from Carnival's site. We will never use her again

Like the others have stated, pay through your TA if possible, but IF you can't get him/her on the phone, and the final is due, then call Carnival direct, and I know they'll be HAPPY to take your money. It's a sad state of affairs that you can't get in touch of your TA, because there are so many GREAT ones out there. It only takes one rotten one to spoil the whole bunch!

"SKY"

Archived