Current Cruise Director on Caribbean Princess

jjgarv2

Not CoolMama1 but I had him from Alaska thru the Panama Canal. After hearing G'day G'day for about 25 days you want to scream. He was always acting so friendly and happy on stage introducing the shows. Saw him a couple of times walking around but he never made eye contact or said G'day and didn't look friendly at all. Never had him since but once was enough.

Not CoolMama1 but I had him from Alaska thru the Panama Canal. After hearing G'day G'day for about 25 days you want to scream. He was always acting so friendly and happy on stage introducing the shows. Saw him a couple of times walking around but he never made eye contact or said G'day and didn't look friendly at all. Never had him since but once was enough.

Thank you, Tina. :D

Great. :rolleyes:

The Assistant Cruise Director would be more to your liking Tina and Pia. If I am correct, and I really hope that I am, the ACD will be a young man from the UK named Dan. He was a member of the Cruise Director's staff on the Ruby in 2009. We had an Australian but I don't think that it was Neil Roberts. He was totally tedious but we were fortunate that he hurt himself and took to his bed for a while. Young Dan was brilliant. He has a great British sense of humor and is extremely talented. I have never seen anyone manage the crowds in the Princess Theater like he did. He was on the floor amongst the mobs making certain that the normal T/A induced hissy fits did not happen. His humor is tailor made for trivia contests too!

The Assistant Cruise Director would be more to your liking Tina and Pia. If I am correct, and I really hope that I am, the ACD will be a young man from the UK named Dan. He was a member of the Cruise Director's staff on the Ruby in 2009. We had an Australian but I don't think that it was Neil Roberts. He was totally tedious but we were fortunate that he hurt himself and took to his bed for a while. Young Dan was brilliant. He has a great British sense of humor and is extremely talented. I have never seen anyone manage the crowds in the Princess Theater like he did. He was on the floor amongst the mobs making certain that the normal T/A induced hissy fits did not happen. His humor is tailor made for trivia contests too!

I remember Dan. Nice guy. As for Neil Roberts, I doubt he'll be on the CB in June. Sounds like his contract should be over shortly; before the ships go to Europe.

Neil Robert's ships often get extremely high entertainment ratings from passengers. He's the only cruise director I ever saw that got the Explorer's Lounge on the Coral Princess hopping with people latenight in Alaska.

He himself is not a great entertainer but he schedules and manages well.

You are so right! Now imagine that on three cruises in a row!!

Judy

Archived