Has anybody been on celebrity eclipse exotic Caribbean 14 night cruise???

Newbi

Hi everyone, we are a family considering a fist time cruise to the caribbean (first cruise ever). My prarents (in their 60's), my husband and me and our 15 month old daughter.

all the stops is just as important as the cruise itself to us. can anybody give us feedback please!!!

We Want to book through viva voyage anybody used them before?

Why take cruise insurance? As a traveler from abroad is usual travel insurance enough?

If your child is sleeping in the pram- can you attend shows?

Sorry for alllllll the questions.

Hi everyone, we are a family considering a fist time cruise to the caribbean (first cruise ever). My prarents (in their 60's), my husband and me and our 15 month old daughter.

all the stops is just as important as the cruise itself to us. can anybody give us feedback please!!!

We Want to book through viva voyage anybody used them before?

Why take cruise insurance? As a traveler from abroad is usual travel insurance enough?

If your child is sleeping in the pram- can you attend shows?

Sorry for alllllll the questions.

Hi Newbi,

Welcome to Cruise Critic...

Just so you know... you may find that your posting here is edited or deleted entirely :(, because you have mentioned the name of a specific Travel Company (not allowed as per the CC GUIDELINES)

So you may want to post again (a NEW Topic) ... without any "name dropping" ;)

Cheers!

I believe that this is a whole new itinerary for the Eclipse and that she is taking over doing the 14 day that the Constellation has been doing. I have been on the Eclipse and she is an incredible ship with an outstanding crew, you will love her.

My parents did the 14 day route on the Constellation last year and really enjoyed the ports. They did a few really nice port tours and had a wonderful time.

DH and I are looking at booking the Eclipse next March or April, the thoughts of 14 days on her are great because we just did not want to leave after 7 days.

I will be on the Silhouette for 12 nights this April with my parents and my Aunt (DH has to work). I am so excited, this will be my longest cruise yet and being the Eclipse's sister ship I know it will be great!

I don't know about a baby in a stoller in the Theatre, I have never seen one but that doesn't mean you can't. I do believe you can get a sitter for children over 12 months old. You may want some adult time now and then.

Sloop John is right, you can not mention specific TA's on here so just be careful.

we are booked on Eclipse for the 14 day itin next yr in March.... looks like a great trip & there's a very active roll call going already

I have seen infants/toddlers instrollers on deck & in the dining areas--but never in the theatre- not sure if they are allowed in under a certian age and , wouldn't the loud music wake them up? there are steps going down & I am sure you could not block the aisle with a stroller...

there are some general threads on CC about cruising with children & infants so maybe those folks could give you a better idea of what it'd be like on board for 14 days with a toddler...

Archived