POSH during boarding

sirdavid

If you are in a suite, your embarkation tour will actually include Posh, where we just dropped off the tour and stayed (the bar was just opening at about 11:30). If you are purchasing passes, I think it would also be available for access. They have a sailaway party in Posh including champagne.

Robin

We've never been on the Epic; anyone have pics or a link to share that shows what the Posh area discussed here looks like?

The picture that opens "The Haven" section of the NCL site is of Posh:

http://thehaven.ncl.com/

It's a perk for suite passengers only (and is also for adults only), but it's been posted here on CC that sometimes a limited number (20?) of Posh passes are sold at Guest Services when you embark at around $60pp. First come, first serve, so hurry to GS if you're interested :)

Sail away party in posh was on of my favorite ways I've ever sailed away. Plus free champagne! The bar is also open and some nice tasty treats too!

My husband and I plan to be right there on the 1/5/13 sailing! Can't wait :D

We brought the posh passes and were up there at sail away and had 2 glasses of champagne but did not see any food. This was on the Feb 18 cruise.

Were you able to purchase POSH PASS in advance on line as with others-Cirque Show,Excursions,Speciality Dining etc.?

Thanks!It seems like a good value.Was there evening access as well...dancing?

You can go up there in the evening, but the bar is closed and nothing going on. In fact, I think that's the whole purpose of Posh - nothing going on almost all the time. Nice and quiet. :D.

Robin

We spent a lot of time in the Posh area 2 weeks ago having a suite in the Haven area.

Best Parts to me were no children allowed, quiet, plenty of sun or shade, private bar no waiting, and they had a menu if you wanted to order off of it.

Some parents had there kids in the main pool, or slides down below and could keep an eye on them from Posh.

It was open for sail away but on most days the bar closed around 6. At this time most people were gone (to dinner) and there was not much reason to keep it open.

You do hear some of the contests, games, etc. down by the main pool area but overall very peaceful.

Archived