Recommendations for Transfer Civitavechhia to Rome

doubledobles

We are looking for recommendations for transfer service from the port of Civitavecchia to the Rome airport. Last time we booked on line (without recommendattion) the service never showed up and we had to scramble. This time I would like a recommendation from someone who found a reliable service. Thanks for your help.

Last May I cruised out of Rome and used Rome In Limo. They were great (very dependable, top notch service). They have a website and I found them through Cruise Critics. You will have to pay in Euros, but no deposit needed.

I had made all my reservations with them over the internet with my complete itinerary of where and when we wanted to be picked up.

We had a party of six adults. RIL picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel in Rome (Una Hotel, excellent price and nice hotel). The next morning they picked us up and drove us to the port. In Naples (our port of call), they picked us up and we did a private tour of the Amalfi coast. When back at the port in Rome they picked us up and took us to our hotel in Rome (we did two more days). I used their tour guide for the Vatican Museum and Vatican. They then picked us up at our hotel and took us to Rome airport.

I never had one problem with them. They use Mercedes vans and their drivers are wonderful. They are reliable, prompt and very happy to please CruiseCritic passengers. I would use them again.

Hope this helps.

As I posted a few days ago (on another thread) we used FacileTaxi.com for pickup from our hotel to Civitavecchia in October. They were absolutely dependable.

For our pickup at the airport into Rome we used RomeCabs. Also absolutely dependable.

I recommend both outfits with reservation.

Mura

I have used Pappillon services many times and using them again in June.

They do transfers and touring from all over Italy.

Using them for Rome, Florence ( from livorno etc.)

Email

pappillonservice.com

Another recommendation for Limo in Rome. We used Claudio for two couples after our cruise & had a tour of the major sights in Rome along with the transfer. He arranged for a private, guided tour of the Vatican Museum & St. Peter's Basilica. We then used him a couple of days later for our hotel-airport transfer.

Rome Limousine Tour and Travel - Owned and operated by Claudio Caponera

Via Aldo Moro 37 00040 Castel Gandolfo, Rome - ITALY

+39069361440

E-mail: claudio@limoinrome.com

Archived