Green Tea available on board

luv2 cruise

I am a big fan of green tea and when I was on carinval the past two times it was available at the buffet restaurants sometimes, beverages were self serve and frequently there was no green tea left. I hear that at the buffet rest. on Princess drinks are not self serve so just wondering if they will serve green tea, I will bring my own but want to know how much I will need.

Thanks,

Jen

If there is none out at the buffet, just ask and they will get you some. My wife drinks 5 cups of green tea everyday. So we would keep a supply in our pockets for when none was out.

And this was precisely the reason given to me by a waiter when I asked why the green tea was always running out.

I haven't had a problem finding enough green tea packets at the buffet when I've cruised. But, as Paul said, should there not be any packets out when you want some, just ask one of the wait staff. They will make sure you have the amount you need.

Nice to see there are a few green tea fans out there, I will be taking my own because I have a favorite brand only found in canada but will suppliement with the ships just have a fear of running out.... I drink alot as well. Thanks again.

Jen

Archived