Applying Future Cruise Voucher after final payment

cjldad

Went through a TA, and booked after final payment was due.. (So paid in full at booking)

TA got my voucher info and stated I would get the $100 OBC and Carnival would refund $100 to my credit card I booked with since it wasn't possible to use it towards a deposit since it was past the final payment date.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

The reason I ask is because I booked about 2 months ago and the credits have not been applied to either OBC or my credit card. Carnival won't talk to me since I went through a TA and my TA is just telling me he will resubmit.

Thanks for any insight..

YOU submit it online, unless you are having problems.. the form works even if you booked thru a TA.

Most PVPs would give you the choice of a refund of $100 to your card or a additional $100 OBC, your choice.

Too bad you have to now go thru a TA and cant get this sorted. I told my PVP I wanted it as a refund, and she set it up that way.

We sail in May so I applied my certificate on-line. Since we were paid in full, asked for the other $100 to be applied as OBC in the comments section.. So far nothing has showed up on my documents when I go to the carnival site. I always take my certicate with me in case there are problems.

I noticed I had gotten the OBC but the $100 hadn't been refunded to my credit card so I called my PVP and he said it was applied to my booking "as an overage" so it would have sat there awhile if I hadn't called. He did something and it showed up on my credit card a few days later.

I would call your TA and ask her/him to call Carnival and find out where it is.

Archived