Fascination

crusinfamof4

Hello,

We are planning a November cruise for our fam of 4-our son will turn 16 on the cruise. From what I have read, most seem pleased with the Fascination, just want to make sure. We sailed the Dream in August and I know it won't be like the Dream, but I want to make sure it's still a decent 5 day trip.

And there is no large screen outside? Is this right?

On the legends night, does anyone know if they are looking for a Michael Jackson? Our birthday boy is quite the MJ dancer, won 1st place on the Dream!

Any insights would be most helpful :) thanks so much!

No large movie screen outside. Not sure about the legends show. I don't remember it from our cruise last Feb.

It has been the best short cruise I have been on. The crew, food, and entertainment were all great.

In looking at the Fun Times, I don't see the "Legends Show" listed. The first night (Saturday), there was "Superstar Live" which gives people the chance to sing with the show band. On Monday, there was the "Showcase of Stars" which is their "talent" contest, and the only specific info it gives is "No Lip Syncing or Comedians".

That's the only info I see on the 5-day. Even on my 7-day trips, I just never made it to the "Legends Show", so don't really know all that much about it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help... :o

Awesome thanks for all of the replies! I really appreciate it. Hopefully they will have a talent show and my son can go up there and dance!

For those who have sailed on the Fascination in Nov, does anyone remember about how many teens they saw on board? I am certain our boys won't be the only ones, and I know it is during the school year, but it is a short week (election week). My fella's were curious.

And thanks again!

Hello,

We are planning a November cruise for our fam of 4-our son will turn 16 on the cruise. From what I have read, most seem pleased with the Fascination, just want to make sure. We sailed the Dream in August and I know it won't be like the Dream, but I want to make sure it's still a decent 5 day trip.

And there is no large screen outside? Is this right?

On the legends night, does anyone know if they are looking for a Michael Jackson? Our birthday boy is quite the MJ dancer, won 1st place on the Dream!

Any insights would be most helpful :) thanks so much!

We had just come off the Dream in October when we decided at the last minute to book the Facination in January. We had only done 7 day cruises on the newest ships, so I was just a little hesitate BUT I can say without any hesitation the ship is well maintained and the staff was wonderful, we had a great time.

We would book this ship again in a heartbeat!!

Archived