Ncl sky suite 0201

NCL SKY - Penthouse Suite 0201

Has anyone stayed in this room recently? I heard it was converted to a penthouse suite but cannot seem to find any pictures whatsoever! We booked this room for September 2012, and I'm curious as to how the room looks.

Please post pics! Thanks :0)

• 2 months later...
NCL SKY - Penthouse Suite 0201

Has anyone stayed in this room recently? I heard it was converted to a penthouse suite but cannot seem to find any pictures whatsoever! We booked this room for September 2012, and I'm curious as to how the room looks.

Please post pics! Thanks :0)

I'd love to see pics of this room as well. I talked to my PCC about booking this room and not needing a handicapped accessible room. She said not to be concerned about it and made a note on our reservation so that if anybody called in needed an accessible suite they would move us to another room.

• 2 weeks later...
That's what I've heard as well. If the room is needed by an actual handicap passenger, we will be switched.

I've got three months to go. I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I get back :D

Thanks! It will be nice to finally see pics of this mystery suite!

• 2 months later...
Have the pictues of 0201 been posted? I'm curious. And, has anyone been told if they need the room for handicap issues, you will moved...but only UP in grade?

I was told we would be moved to a room of equivalent category (there is none/only penthouse on the ship) or upgraded to the next available category.

I did a lot of Google searches trying to find pictures. Nada....:(

• 4 months later...
I haven't forgotten about you guys. I've got 1 month and 6 days to go. I'll be posting lots of pictures.

Can't wait.

Any pictures? We ended up switching cruises and went on the Epic in Europe instead of the Sky this fall - but still very curious to see 0201, the mystery suite (;)).

We're in an aft penthouse on the Sky in a few weeks. I may see if I can take a peak inside either on embarkation day or debarkation day.

Any pictures? We ended up switching cruises and went on the Epic in Europe instead of the Sky this fall - but still very curious to see 0201, the mystery suite (;)).

We're in an aft penthouse on the Sky in a few weeks. I may see if I can take a peak inside either on embarkation day or debarkation day.

what aft penthouse on Sky? I was in 0064 and it is my favorite NCL suite.

How was your recent Epic cruise? Did you stay in 17001? How was it compared to 16001?

Archived