Star 2 bdrm family suite - questions and pictures anyone?

NJfoodie

This is our first time in a suite and we're traveling with another couple and their baby, and our DS (age 3). We're hoping that it won't feel too cramped having all of us in one suite but really looking forward to the suite perks. It makes the trip significantly easier to have priority boarding/deboarding when you have little ones, or the ability to have meals from the main restaurants back in the room if they are tired.

Does anyone have any pictures of the SC suites? Since they are pretty far forward in the ship, how much more movement are we likely to feel? Does the couch in the second room fold out to a double? What about the couch in the living room? Some of the floor plans look like there's a pull down bunk in the second bedroom on Jewel class ships, but I haven't been able to confirm bedding for the Star.

Thank you for your help!

This site has some good pics of that suite. I know they recently switched out some of the fold out couches, don't know the current size. The are NOT roomy, however.

If you need roll aways, your Butler can accomodate you. One 2 BR we toured had a fold down bunk bed type deal.

I don't think you will find the motion a problem. Take non-drowsy meclazine (Bonine) every night!

You will love the suite life.

Archived