What to do in Falmouth?

die_hard

We are seasoned cruisers, but this is our first stop at Falmouth. Any ideas on what to do? Nearby resorts, beaches, sightseeing?....having a hard time trying to figure out what to do....without breaking the bank.

I just came back form Falmouth last week.. you can do an all inclusive day pass at the breezes resort which is a 10 minute cab ride form the port it's 60 bucks a person.. or do what we did there is a little place less then 500 feet from the resort called Leons lobster hut.. simply the best lobster I ever had .. between my wife and I we had 5 lobsters and the total cost was 60 dollars.

I looked around the shops and went back to the ship.

Really a rip...you have to pay for transport to Ochos or Mobay

so you are wasting time and money just to get anywhere

They have some all inclusives but I don't think they looked that great

The stuff for sale is just ridiculous...made in China

Saw the same tye dye India fabric coverups that they sell on all the islands and that are sold in every flea market and drug store in south florida

They don't even have much that says Falmouth...I snagged one fridge magnet.

They don't have any sit down restaurants/bars. It is like a huge flea market with a pretty facade. Just got back from Nassau and saw their new (not improved) Straw Market with much of the same junk Falmouth has including the same tye dye coverups

At the Falmouth port there will be vans lined up to take pass. To various places such as montego bay rose hall Ochos rios etc. there is a pricing chart there.you will be in a van with other pass. And you can be dropped off at dr.caves and the driver will pickup all of you at the designated time you all choose.only 20.00 per person.

Archived