Need Mah Jongg players, 11/26 Equinox transatlantic sailing from Rome.

CCATS

Are doing the transatlantic from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale 11/26 - 12/10 and need to find people to play American Mah Jongg on the long voyage!!! Please help!!! Thanks!! ;)

Are doing the transatlantic from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale 11/26 - 12/10 and need to find people to play American Mah Jongg on the long voyage!!! Please help!!! Thanks!! ;)

Hi Ccats,

The Roll Call Forum, is where you can meet othe Cruise Critic members on your sailing, and is the best place to ask this question. Here's a link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1381246

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

On a cruise in 2009 one of our table mates was a Mah Jongg addict! She asked Guest Relations to post a note on that easel/bulletin board generally found near Guest Relations. If I remember correctly the note gave her stateroom number as a point of contact. It also seems to me that Guest Relations may have had a note published in the Celebrity Today indicating that someone was interested in organizing Mah Jongg games. In any event, she very quickly had a number of players organized.

Thank you for the info. I'm hoping someone brings a MJ set with them, as I have no extra room; we're traveling extensively before boarding the ship. Am I asking for too much? :) ccats

On our recent cruise on the Millenium, there were 4 Chinese Mah Jongg sets on board, but NO American Mah Jongg sets:mad:. Several of us mentioned this inequity to Guest Relations and in our evaluations. Since the sets take up a lot of weight in our luggage (even my travel set weighs several pounds), it would be nice if Celebrity would provide American Mah Jongg sets on board their ships also.

Archived