Underwater OV Gym on the Imagination

Watch out maybe coming to the next RCCL ship

And will post a scathing review because she sailed an older ship and it wasn't exactly like Oasis!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

She was probably wondering where the bowling alley was too! Oh wait, that would have been in a brochure for the NCL Epic which is easy to confuse with any Carnival ship. :rolleyes:

Too funny!!! Actually had family that didn't do much research & went to guest services to complain because their "obstructed view" had a lifeboat blocking half of their view...

They said they wouldn't cruise Carnival again. Hey, more cabins for me. :)

HAHAHA... It almost sounds like she went to Google Images for part of her search and just typed in Carnival Cruise ships and relied on what she saw there when doing her research. I've searched images for pics of the ships we have thought about going on and always end up with about 3-5 different ships mixed in to the pics. :eek::confused:

Of course there's no excuse for not reading into it. If she can find this site to write a review within an hour of departing the ship then surely she could find it and read some reviews when looking up info about the ship! :rolleyes::D

Lol I just had to google parts of this review to just see if it was a "spoof". Looks as if the poster was upset enough they made a duplicate post on the Carnival Cruise Lines page on Yelp.

She said: "I've lost 10 pounds since my stay on the Carnival Imagination. Thank heavens for grilled cheese because it's all we ate for 5 days straight."

LOL.

MESSAGE TO CARNIVAL: If you can promise me that I will ALSO lose 10 pounds on a 5 day cruise eating just grilled cheese, then I promise that I will book 5 cruises exclusively with Carnival cruise line and you can make more profit on my ticket by just buying a few blocks of cheese, a few loaves of bread, and some margarine. Don't worry about lobster for me. :D

Of all the stuff in that very strange review... How about her expecting to see DJ Irie (not that I have any clue who this is) on HER ship... When reading about the new "upgrades" I saw that he was part of the new music onboard just like Guy has the burgers BUT is not on any cruise serving you... WOW.

PS - I did see the underwater fitness center one night, right after I had 6 teKilla shots!:eek:

Well, I'm going to be cruising on the Imagination in a couple of weeks & I fully expect them to add all that she says was missing before I board the ship! :)

p.s. looking forward to trying the grilled cheese...NOT, I'd opt for the melting chocolate cake instead...no one can complain about that, can they???

Archived