Age of Kids to Have Own Room?

summer_girl

Are we going to have a problem? We are taking my son's friend who will be 16 on the trip and son will be 18. According to the rules anyone under 18 not traveling with a parent or grandparent must be in the same room as the guardian. Are they going to hold us to that? Because the plan was for the boys to be in a room together, while husband, daughter and I in another room. I plan on calling my PVP tomorrow when she's in and confirming with her but wondered if anyone else has had this situation before.

NO, you will NOT have a problem:)

Are we going to have a problem? We are taking my son's friend who will be 16 on the trip and son will be 18. According to the rules anyone under 18 not traveling with a parent or grandparent must be in the same room as the guardian. Are they going to hold us to that? Because the plan was for the boys to be in a room together, while husband, daughter and I in another room. I plan on calling my PVP tomorrow when she's in and confirming with her but wondered if anyone else has had this situation before.

Just book one adult in with them and one in with your daughter and when you board go to service desk and have new keys made on and split up how you want.

Archived