Where to eat around La Concha Renaissance?

AdamInKC

I second Ropa Vieja. It is Cuban, very good. From the hotel go right 3 or 4 blocks. Across the street is Chilis. Was told the hamburgers at the poolside grill at LaConcha were good but did not have them. There are some places to eat across the street from the hotel. Also a Dunkin Donuts and Subway acroos the street. Walgreens is block away to the left for water and snacks.

We walked down to "Pinky's" which is a great place for breakfast and lunch. Eclectic yet casual menu, reasonably priced and something for everyone (kids, adults, picky eaters). We were in the mood for exploring and that's how we found it as it's about a 15 min walk from La Concha (past Marriott Stellaris, past the Radisson).

Maybe too far for some, but thought I'd throw it out there because I've never seen this local place mentioned and we really enjoyed it. When I got home I checked out the reviews on "yelp.com" and found that it's well reviewed and rated.

(and BTW...in that same plaza is another Starbucks, Unos and Fuddruckers for those who would prefer a chain)

Archived