alaska 2013

divechick

I agree that no one does it better than Princess. Been to Alaska 3 times on Princess - you will love it. The prices and itineraries are supposed to be out on March 15. :D

Did you do the land and sea or just the sea. Cost might be a factor for us. What cruise did you take (ports etc)?

Linda

We also feel Princess does a great job in Alaska. Along with HAL, they dominate the market. Each has a half dozen or so ships there each year.

We have been twice. First was a 10 day round trip SF. The second was 14 day round trip Vancouver.

We also feel Princess does a great job in Alaska. Along with HAL, they dominate the market. Each has a half dozen or so ships there each year.

We have been twice. First was a 10 day round trip SF. The second was 14 day round trip Vancouver.

How was the 10 night out of SF. I saw that they offer that might be a good deal for us since we wouldn't' have to fly. Thanks

Did you do the land and sea or just the sea. Cost might be a factor for us. What cruise did you take (ports etc)?

Linda

Princess cruisetours are great and you have lots of choices with how many days you want to do the land. We did 8 days land, and then followed by cruise. I would suggest always to do land first.

Archived