Ladies, it's time for a Planning Update

I'm putting together my invitations as well. I just sent out save the dates. I need to start thinking about putting together some programs. I also need to order my flowers, but I may go with silk flowers. Next are my bridesmaids dresses.

Called to check on my flowers this week. Going on another trip next week, so will call again if I haven't heard from them when I get back -- should have the photos any time now.

Engagement photos?

Good job, who are you going with for flowers?

We are doing our ship tour on Sunday to show my Mom and Grandmom the layout. We are also busy at work on our "FunTimes" inspired Welcome Aboard packets and finalizing our invitation designs.

Great news! Don't forget to report back on your tour, please.

Engagement photos?

Good job, who are you going with for flowers?

Approval photos for the flowers -- we went with WedIdeas. No official engagement photos, although we have some nice photos that were taken on our cruise last summer about a month before we got engaged.

I've been a busy bee too.

Got the save the dates out about 2 weeks ago.

After getting over quoted and no responses from flower vendors I decided to do my own flowers. Got a crap load of flowers from Michaels when they were half off.

Need to put them together.

Also did trial for hair and make up on Monday. Gonna try and get my girls together for a beauty day soon to do the same.

Lastly, I've been working on making a petal curtain for a backdrop.

Fun times.

Getting close now so here's what's going on:

• Just picked up my dress yesterday so that needs to be packaged and shipped off to my mother who lives near port. I also need to ship my OOT bag contents to her with the exception of the liquids which I will carry down on the train.

• We recently invited our roll call and have almost doubled attendence size for the ceremony. I want to get on vistaprint this weekend and order some sort of favors for them. I was planning on maybe ordering a bunch more of those pens you see in the OOT bag pics but maybe something else too? Ideas?

• Actually going outside right now to call Royal Occasions and see if they have finished the transition from TWE yet or what the deal is there. I just need to send them the payment TWE refused to process and then that should be all set.

• Planning on starting my day-of instructions for the coordinator this weekend.

Hello Everyone

OOT Bags - Have last minute items that I order to put in the bags then I'm done

I pick up my dress Wed. but will make sure it's fitted right.

Favors - Got everything just need to set it up

Got flowers for my Bridesmaids, MOH, and for my flower girls last weekend. Now to find out that one of the Bridesmaid is backing out and groomsmen.:( So the groomsmen tells my hubby but the Bridesmaid does not tell me I find out thur her husband from my hubby. So now I have extra which now I'm thinking about getting a refund on the extra stuff that I don't need.

All I have to do it put together little stuff here and there then I'm all done. ;)

Hi fellow Brides!

Done in the last 2 weeks:

Save the Dates coming in today and will go out next week.

Going shopping for centerpiece stuff this week with my mom

Booked our airfare to port for the cruise! YAY!

Next on the list:

Start dress shopping (I’m not enthused)

Book engagement photos

• found a (free!:D) cat-sitter
  • set up hold on mail
  • ordered custom pens as favors for CC guests

6987569463_d7a50c05f1.jpg

• ordered custom pens as gift for witnesses

6841401872_c880b9c2cd.jpg

• ordered custom pen for signing of certificate

6841401898_aabfd1f687.jpg

(Can you tell I had a vistaprint groupon I needed to burn?)

• Shipped dress & OOT bag stuff to mom (received today)
  • Received tux shirt yesterday
  • Still working on instructions for coordinator
  • Have to call Royal Occasions since they haven't gotten back to me yet.
  • Probably doing a trial run on packing this weekend to make sure we don't have to ship anything else
  • Have to get tux cleaned and pressed
  • Have to take engagement ring and wedding band in for sizing (Again:mad:) and re-rhodium plating so they match.
  • Have to find "on my wedding day" card for my parents or have one printed
  • Have to order post cards we plan to write to each other on wedding day.

Getting close now so here's what's going on:

Oh WOW, your OOT bags are GORGEOUS! I wish I was going on your wedding crusie now LOL.

As for my planning, I just sent out our invitations. I do graphic design work, so I made fully-customized 8-page passport invitations... soooo much work but they came out SO cute!

We only gave a few weeks for RSVPS so as soon as we get all those in, need to make the seating charts and put together the placecards and favors (Won't be too bad... gonna do these over a bottle of wine with my MOH).

We picked our music, still looking for good readings and working on our vows. I got my dress and shoes, but need to figure out hair, makeup, and jewelry (have some ideas already at least).

I sent a picture of the flowers I want to my coordinator, waiting to hear back on the cost/feasibility.

I don't know about all you ladies but I felt like the 8 months before this FLEW by and I kept thinking I had all this time to get organized but now the wedding's practically on top of me LOL

Thanks! I spent a lot of time planning them out. We were going to put other stuff in there as well but decided against it as we started adding other events (and $) to the cruise such as a private sail-away party, etc.

Hello Ladies..

Well I went to the craft store to get some ideas what I wanted to do etc.. lol

So I got my daughter's head bands from the dollar store and decided to play with it.

DSC00111.jpg

Now this was all black and I added the blue flower

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

Then added the blue design to it.. I think it came out pretty nice

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Flowers for my MOH & Bridesmaid

July 7 - 111 more days!

*Done*

Got my dress, makeup (DIYing it) & ordered flowers (yay Roberta at Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique!)

Pre Wedding party (Set Sail Party) invites are done!

Cruise paid in full before deadline :D

Favors - coasters (I'll attach a pic)

*Need to do*

Find FH's suit

Wedding invites - DIYing passport invites

Find a dress for the Set Sail Party

My 14 year old cousin/bridesmaid is awesome at hair/makeup so she'll be doing mine. We just need a few trials

Now that I see a list, it doesn't seem that overwhelming!

coasters.jpg.cb835bfb0d43c548ab50955f5858d142.jpg

July 7 - 111 more days!

*Done*

Got my dress, makeup (DIYing it) & ordered flowers (yay Roberta at Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique!)

Pre Wedding party (Set Sail Party) invites are done!

Cruise paid in full before deadline :D

Favors - coasters (I'll attach a pic)

*Need to do*

Find FH's suit

Wedding invites - DIYing passport invites

Find a dress for the Set Sail Party

My 14 year old cousin/bridesmaid is awesome at hair/makeup so she'll be doing mine. We just need a few trials

Now that I see a list, it doesn't seem that overwhelming!

Cute coasters

Hello Ladies..

Well I went to the craft store to get some ideas what I wanted to do etc.. lol

So I got my daughter's head bands from the dollar store and decided to play with it.

DSC00111.jpg

Now this was all black and I added the blue flower

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

Then added the blue design to it.. I think it came out pretty nice

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Flowers for my MOH & Bridesmaid

You are very creative.

What did you use to make the blue design on the flower?

You are very creative.

What did you use to make the blue design on the flower?

TY If u talking about the head band the blue flower was these little mini flowers in the wedding area in Michael's trying to think what they are called.. lol ;) but I found them there and they come with three of them so I cut it from the wire part and glued it to the head band.

<sigh> Just when I thought everything was under control, there are major changes going on with my guest list </sigh>

Guess things were going too smoothly before -- shouldn't have been so sure about things before final payment date.

I usually update on Friday nights but I forgot last night...

DONE!! :D

• Took engagement ring and wedding band in for sizing but since I'm going to have them welded after the wedding, they just put in what they called sizing beads and then we'll do it all at the same time when we get back.
  • Found "on my wedding day" card for my parents
  • Did trial run on packing and it looks like just 1 huge suitcase, my carry on bag and my train case for makeup, soap, etc will work.
  • Finally got our venue on board worked out with the coordinator but she still hasn't sent me an invoice so with 3 weeks to go, we still have not made our final payment. :mad:
  • Finished cake, photography, and floral instructions.
  • Found a ride to train station.

STILL WORKING ON

• Need to make final payment as soon as we get an invoice.
  • Still working on instructions for on board coordinator/cabin steward.
  • Still waiting for my last shipment of favors from vistaprint but they should be here within the next week.
  • Need to find small bags for the favors for CC guests.
  • Final haircut scheduled for next week.
  • Have to get tux cleaned and pressed (waiting for last week before we leave to do it so it's as fresh as possible.)
  • Have to order post cards we plan to write to each other on wedding day. (not sure if we're still going to do this.)
  • Have to order appetizers for sail away party.
  • Need to write thank you cards for welcome bags.

We board the Crown Princess 3 weeks from today!!!

<sigh> Just when I thought everything was under control, there are major changes going on with my guest list </sigh>

Guess things were going too smoothly before -- shouldn't have been so sure about things before final payment date.

Oh, no! I hope everything works out ok.

I usually update on Friday nights but I forgot last night...

DONE!! :D

• Took engagement ring and wedding band in for sizing but since I'm going to have them welded after the wedding, they just put in what they called sizing beads and then we'll do it all at the same time when we get back.
  • Found "on my wedding day" card for my parents
  • Did trial run on packing and it looks like just 1 huge suitcase, my carry on bag and my train case for makeup, soap, etc will work.
  • Finally got our venue on board worked out with the coordinator but she still hasn't sent me an invoice so with 3 weeks to go, we still have not made our final payment. :mad:
  • Finished cake, photography, and floral instructions.
  • Found a ride to train station.

STILL WORKING ON

• Need to make final payment as soon as we get an invoice.
  • Still working on instructions for on board coordinator/cabin steward.
  • Still waiting for my last shipment of favors from vistaprint but they should be here within the next week.
  • Need to find small bags for the favors for CC guests.
  • Final haircut scheduled for next week.
  • Have to get tux cleaned and pressed (waiting for last week before we leave to do it so it's as fresh as possible.)
  • Have to order post cards we plan to write to each other on wedding day. (not sure if we're still going to do this.)
  • Have to order appetizers for sail away party.
  • Need to write thank you cards for welcome bags.

We board the Crown Princess 3 weeks from today!!!

from your roll call?

Wow this is all coming together. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

Archived