BWI to Inner Harbor hotel

jasper19

Hi

We are boarding the Enchantment in April. We fly into BWI at 8:30 pm and have a reservation at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards for the evening before the cruise.

We were looking at taking light rail from the airport to the hotel.

Could anyone tell me which stop to get off the train? I find the Baltimore transit website difficult to navigate.

Is this a good idea? Or since it will be dark, is it just better to take a cab from the airport? We will have luggage, but can manage it no problem....just not sure if it is a good idea to walk.

Also...does anyone know where the Enchantment docks in Bermuda? Dockyards or downtown?

Thanks so much!

You want the light rail station called "Convention Center" and you're only two pretty short blocks away. You shouldn't have much problem with the walk. It should be well lit with lots of businesses. If there's an Orioles game, there'll be tons of people down there.

the ship doesn't dock anywhere near downtown..it's on the opposite side of 95.

that hotel isn't tall enough to see anything other than camden yards...you CAN see--barely--from higher rooms at the renaissance....(the tops of ships..)

it should only be about 15-20 for a cab to the pier, give or take....

Actually, Meg, the Baltimore port is only 3 miles from the Inner Harbor/Downtown. ;)

Regarding the light rail, it will be a short walk to the hotel.

Enchantment docks at Kings Wharf in Bermuda.

haha...it seems farther i guess...(i know it's a pretty cheap cab ride....just seems farther than 3ish miles....)

i think-at least in what i've read here and there...that people not familiar with the 'inner harbor' think that the pier is located there....which is sort of what i meant....:D

Archived