Albion Hotel-BlueHeron/royalcruz-help please

girlscruise2011

I asked about this hotel and a few other threads but haven't received a response. The Albion emailed me with a great rate so I don't want to lose it.

We are 2 couples currently booked at the Marriott Biscayne Bay at a great Government rate for my our one night precruise in May. We were planning on hanging out in South Beach anyway. Looking at some of the travel sites (LMT, Hotwire, Hotelsdotcom) I came across the Albion Hotel. It has some good reviews and tripadvisor has it ranked #39 out of 204 Miami Beach hotels.

I got a great Managers rate for a Deluxe King room for $5 more then I'm currently paying at the Marriott. Thats less then the cab fare to SB from the hotel.

My problem is, being a SB hotel, having some good reviews and a great ranking, why is it so cheap

BlueHeron, royalcruz? do either of you know of this hotel? If so, what is your opinion? It just sounds too good to be true and I value both of your opinions regarding the hotels in the area.

If anybody else has stayed here, your opinion is valuable also.

Thank you all for your help :D

Sorry, I do not have expertise outside of the Fort Lauderdale area.

Thank you royalcruz for replying. I was hoping you were familiar with SB too. I have until tomorrow to decide or I lose the Managers special rate.

If I ever stay in FLL, your my girl ;)

sorry..bumping again. I need to cancel my other hotel reservation but want to make sure this is a good hotel before I do...

BlueHeron, I was hoping to get your opinion on the Albion Hotel before I cancel my reservation at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. It has great reviews but I know your the Miami Expert :D

Archived