Satellite Real Time Imagery?

Ships R Great

I know CC'ers are the smartest folks around :D and somebody knows something about everything. So---can anyone tell me how to access real-time satellite photos of ships at sea. I understand that I would need a general idea of where the ship is so I can narrow down the general location to look for it. Anybody?

Unless you work at the CIA or NRO you aren't going to be able to access realtime satellite imagery.

Google now offers images of specific locations (I believe limited to addresses in the US) but the images are 3-6 months old.

Unless you work at the CIA or NRO you aren't going to be able to access realtime satellite imagery.

Ha ha ha, yes this question gave me quite a chuckle... :D

There are probably a few other places as well, but you are literally starting to get into the territory of "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!"

Theron

Ha ha ha, yes this question gave me quite a chuckle... :D

There are probably a few other places as well, but you are literally starting to get into the territory of "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!"

Theron

Nah, this stuff is has been in the media for many years. Don't think I gave over any state secrets ;).

Archived