Pass guest what deals do you get

Unfortunately, the past guest rates, when they have them, are usually higher than the ES rates. We usually book the past guest or senior fares if the ES rates have already expired such as on last minute cruises.

Many, but not all, cruises have a discounted price for past guests. If you put your past guest number in during searches on Carnival.com you will be shown the pricing options. It usually isn't lower than the Early Saver's price but sometimes includes free upgrades that can make it a good deal. It's also one of the better prices after the ES rate expires. Other sites may show the PG rates too.

Past cruisers also get an invitation to the Past Guest party that has free drinks and food.

Thats about it until you get to Platinum status, your 10th cruise.

Thank you for your help if I book for the whole group do I get the pass guest discount or maybe an upgrade or does it apply to the whole group? Does Carnival give a group rate if so how many do you need to get a discount? We are a bunch of nurses looking for some much needed rest and FUN I have not been on Carnival for a long time last cruise was on Celebrity but I think Carnival is the party time were looking for ;)

When is the past guest party? I heard last night of cruise, but not sure if that's correct. Is it listed in the Funtimes? Also, we do not drink..so do they serve nonalcoholic beverages?

Archived