Is There A Way To See OBC

Lessum

Is there a way to see if there is any OBC on our account from online before a cruise? We are looking for a smalle amount that was supposed to be credited to our credit card that we never found and thought maybe they just gave us OBC instead which would have been ok...but I am not sure how to look for it. If not I will call...

Thanks!

Thanks! I did book direct with Carnival. I looked and it wasn't there. I called just now and for some reason they never requested the refund to my CC. I shows online the total for the cruise and the total payment applied (which is more than the total for the cruise after the price drop) so I am not sure why it was never processed but she said she would submit it for refund to my CC.

Thanks again!

If you booked thru Carnival, it will be in your itemized statement on your cruise docs. It you booked with a TA you cant see it, you will need to call the TA

AH I never knew that....I just recently started to book my cruises with a TA and didn't see my credit...I was getting concerned but I have docs from the TA showing my credit so I should be good.

I booked with Carnival PVP using a Future Cruise Certificate and they credited $100 to my payment, but the OBC of $100 doesn't show up (and yes, I've looked at online documentation...). I called my PVP and she assures me she can see it, but told me I wouldn't be able to. I'm taking the certificate with me just in case there is an issue.

Valerie

That is very smart. I had a similar issue not with FCC but with PVP saying it was on my Res and when I got on board no go. Luckily when I got home I fought and got my money back for the missed credit but it was a fight.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

If you booked thru Carnival, it will be in your itemized statement on your cruise docs. It you booked with a TA you cant see it, you will need to call the TA

I booked with a TA and it is showing up on mine.

Archived