Paying for Excursions & OBC

ibrinn

We are cruising on the Sky in November (Bahamas - out of Miami 2012) as part of a three week vacation in Florida.

My husband and I have sailed several times on different lines but this will be my sister's first tast of cruising. She is so excited!

We booked our cruise through a TA (with a $150.00 OBC) but will be purchasing additional OBC and excursions before we sail through NCL website.

How is payment for the OBC and excursions handled? Is it added to our final payment to TA or is it deducted from on board account

Thanks for your help!

pre-book excursions require a separate payment that is done when you book the excursions online

Buying OBC can only be done via the telephone, and thats a separate payment as well.

The final payment for your cruise is another separate payment.

Excursions, OBC and others can not be added to the final payment since they are processed by different departments such as Guest Services (whatever they are called) and Shore Activity's (or excursions)

Archived