Herods Island Splendor Costal Tour

luv2 cruise

We are in St. Lucia on the Caribbean Princess Apr. 10 2012 and want to go on the Island splendor coastal tour which is by boat you go to 2 spots to snorkle or swim "Black sand Beach" as well Jalausie Beach at the Pitons other stops as well. Need more people so that the tour will happen so if interested check out his website. We are 2 need minimum 10 more. Tour is 5 hrs. long.

Thanks

Excellent - glad you found a tour you like. I suggest you check on your Roll Call here on CC to find other people actually on your cruise with you who may want to join in.

Hopefully, there will be a few people on this thread, but your best bet would be your Roll Call.

Excellent - glad you found a tour you like. I suggest you check on your Roll Call here on CC to find other people actually on your cruise with you who may want to join in.

Hopefully, there will be a few people on this thread, but your best bet would be your Roll Call.

Yes thanks, I did post it there as well but thought maybe if there was somebody that wasnt on the the role call and was on this site looking for something in St. Lucia they would see it as well.

Jen

Yes thanks, I did post it there as well but thought maybe if there was somebody that wasnt on the the role call and was on this site looking for something in St. Lucia they would see it as well.

Jen

Jen does this include a trip to the mud baths / volcano/ springs?

I'm looking into something that includes that for my family of 4

Larry

Larry

Mud baths/volcano tour are an add on to this tour and cost $5US pp for over 11yrs old and $3Us for 6-10 yrs old.

you can check out all the tour details and add ons at his website, herodstours dot com.

Enjoy.

Larry

I have looked into 2 other tours that include the baths Son of a Man and Spenser Ambrose and are all by boat none have replied back to me yet, check out our roll call site I have further details.

Jen

I have looked into 2 other tours that include the baths Son of a Man and Spenser Ambrose and are all by boat none have replied back to me yet, check out our roll call site I have further details.

Jen

Jen we went with Son of Man Sea Tours for this stop today, assuming we get there with the current CB problems!

I also have Elvis's contact info should you be interested in joining us, you just simply need to reserve it at this time with a cc. He gave me his direct cell number when I reserved the tour with him. Let me know if you should be intersted as well, I'd be glad to share with you as he does not mind.

Larry

:)

Archived