Carrying a Purse

CRUISE4JANE

I know this is probably a stupid question, but does anyone carry a purse onboard? I know you use your Sign & Sail card for everything, but I do not go anywhere without mine. Guess I have to get use to not having one, huh? :rolleyes::confused:

I always have some kind of purse. Usually I wear a small leather cross-body bag during the day or a small straw tote bag. At night I always carry a small evening bag of some kind, usually a clutch.:D

I usually use a tote during the day to lug all our junk- towels, sunglasses, books, ipods, sunscreen, etc. At night I generally carry a tiny purse because I wear a lot of sun dresses with no pockets and need something to carry the S&S card, a few $ if I want to cash tip the bartender, and my lip gloss.

This is the exact purse that I carry with me on vacation.

http://www.ebags.com/product/baggallini/teeneebagg-crinkle-nylon/47361

There is a small pocket on the backside that a card fits in perfectly, that's where my sign and sail card goes. There is a strap inside that holds my blistex. There is also enough room to put the days receipts, tip money, my small HD2 camera and gum and medicine.

You won't look stupid, .. or silly, but I'm sure someone will come on and tell you differently. I carry a straw-like bag. Feel like I'm missing something if I don't carry one. Glasses, sunscreen, camera, etc. are in there.

When someone pays my fair, .. I'll consider not carrying one. ;)

I always carry a wristlet or small cross body bag. I'm paranoid about loosing my sail card if I just have it in my pocket, so it goes in a little card wallet in my bag, along with a camera and other things I find necessary to life like chapstick, tissues, bobby pins for windy days.. ah why do girls need so much stuff!

I bring my purse onboard but I leave it in the cabin until we debark. I bring a lanyard and a hole punch so that I can wear my sail and sign card around my neck and I carry a small evening bag for the evening.

You won't look stupid, .. or silly, but I'm sure someone will come on and tell you differently. I carry a straw-like bag. Feel like I'm missing something if I don't carry one. Glasses, sunscreen, camera, etc. are in there.

When someone pays my fair, .. I'll consider not carrying one. ;)

fare.

Personally I almost never carry a purse onboard beyond embarkation day & Elegant night but I do tote around a small camera bag that I can fit a few extras things into. My mother on the other hand always carries her purse around the ship even when she goes to the pool.

Archived