Getting around Bermuda with a toddler

mommyloves2cruise

We are sailing to Bermuda on Celebrity in July with our son who will be two years old.

We took the same cruise last year and ended up taking the ferry to Hamilton, which was enjoyable. We also took the public bus to the beach, which was not so enjoyable (a long, hot, crowded experience).

We would like to use taxis to get around this year,but are wondering how others do this. Do you bring your own car seat? If so, are there seat belts on the taxis that work with car seats? Are there taxis that have car seats available? If you haven't taken a taxi, what has been a safe way to get around?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

I am with you on the bus system. We went to Bermuda twice last year and the buses, though cheap and convenient are hot and over crowded.

I would try to still with the ferry as much as possible. Then use the bus as sparingly as possible. Maybe private driver may me the way to go? Friends of ours had a wonderful experience with that.

Archived